NOTE: The Show Chairperson, with the consent of two other OGS Officers, may waive one or more of the Vendor regulations when it is in the best interest of OGS and visitors to the Ohio Gourd Show. Vendors not meeting exhibit requirements may be requested to contribute an additional 5% donation (total 15%) of total sales as determined by the Show Committee.
- Requests for vendor space (outdoors or indoors) may be addressed to Gordon Smith, Assistant Treasurer, 8420 New Harrison-Bradford Rd., Bradford, OH 45308 (937-447-2845). Applications are due by August 15. Table rental is $10 per table to be paid with the application.
- In general, only exhibitors are permitted to sell items at the Show. Only one indoor sales location is allowed per qualified vendor. In order to sell at the Ohio Gourd Show, you must secure an Ohio Sales Permit (vendor’s license) and properly exhibit eight (8) entries.
- All vendors are required to contribute 10% of gross sales (minimum donation of $25 and maximum donation capped at $400) to the OHIO GOURD SOCIETY, INC. This donation helps offset show expenses. Please remit donations to the Treasurer at the close of the show, or send donations to Ohio Gourd Society, Inc., Attn: Judy Litzenberg, 6863 Tucker Road, Centerburg, OH 43011. Vendors not meeting exhibit requirements will be requested to contribute an additional 5% donation (total 15%) of total sales as determined by the Show Committee.
- Vendors must be available for sales throughout the Show hours. Early departure is prohibited and may impact invitation to the 2021 Show.
- Each qualifying vendor shall receive an assignment of sales space, and all sales are to be conducted within that space.
- Vendors may sell gourds, gourd craft, gourd tools, gourd-related books and gourd accessory materials/embellishments. Dried flowers, Indian corn, and natural decorative items, suitable for embellishing gourds, may also be sold. No squash, pumpkins (except jack-be-little or miniature), or potted plants, except those in gourd containers, are allowed.
- Vendors of fresh and dried gourds must be the growers.